OK, I know, I know, I just up and disappeared again.
So, life happened, and I’m like always tired and stuff. Between work and the recent life changes I’ve had, it’s been pretty hectic. So, let’s get down to business with bullet points!
- So the usual shit about my work is that it’s inhuman, but then, what job in IT support calls for humane situations?
- I moved to Manila in December last year. This is part of a long-standing plan which has never really taken off because my work sucks, but at least now, I’m here.
- I’ve had some major money problems on relocating because I was a complete dumbfuck when i was in Singapore. This is sorta getting resolved now, slowly but surely.
- I now finally live in a house (well, condo) that I own, and have no dependency on parents, boyfriend or anyone else but myself. Yay for me!
- I’m also in the process of buying another condominium unit, larger than the one I currently live in, so that I can settle there for the long term.
- I have dogs! 3 of them, and I will introduce them in the blog as I continue to post.
Wow, that’s like, 6 bullets for the entire duration of one year of not posting. Shows how interesting my life is, huh?
I’m planning a couple of updates – some boring and personal, others beauty related. The Philippine beauty scene is really neat, and there are so many affordable options for beauty here! I’m planning to blog on these. They may not be as interesting to the international audience, but since when did I write shit for readers or hits?
Um, what else have I got to say? Not much else, I guess, so I’ll leave it at that for now. Will be trying to post something again over the next week about my recent 2015 planner spree haha. Yes, I bought a whole bunch of them and I want to review them 🙂
So, see ya again if you’re not bored out of your brains yet!