Since i returned to Manila last year, my skin has pretty much gone haywire from the pollution. Apart from that, the Peso value of many skincare brands I used to patronize when I was in Singapore have been so off-putting. Three digit Peso values make it look so expensive! When I started running out of the moisturizer and toner I used (I was using Japanese brand, Hada Labo for toning, and a plethora of different moisturizers from Shu Uemura, Lancome and L’Oreal for moisturizing), I knew it was time to switch to local brands.
So, here I am with my first beauty post since starting up blogging again, and the current beauty obsession I have is lash extensions. Yep, after i purchased a crap-ton of false lashes from Sasa last year (a whole bunch of which I haven’t even used), I decided that I’m too lazy to put those falsies on every time I wanted thick, long lashes, and, damn, I want thick, long lashes all the bloody time! Anyway, it was a random decision to get try it out. And, knowing me, once I’d made up my mind that I wanted to try it out, fuck-all if I would wait until the weekend. No, I went through google to find a salon near me coz I wanted lash extensions, stat!
OK, I know, I know, I just up and disappeared again.
So, life happened, and I’m like always tired and stuff. Between work and the recent life changes I’ve had, it’s been pretty hectic. So, let’s get down to business with bullet points!
- So the usual shit about my work is that it’s inhuman, but then, what job in IT support calls for humane situations?
- I moved to Manila in December last year. This is part of a long-standing plan which has never really taken off because my work sucks, but at least now, I’m here.
- I’ve had some major money problems on relocating because I was a complete dumbfuck when i was in Singapore. This is sorta getting resolved now, slowly but surely.
- I now finally live in a house (well, condo) that I own, and have no dependency on parents, boyfriend or anyone else but myself. Yay for me!
- I’m also in the process of buying another condominium unit, larger than the one I currently live in, so that I can settle there for the long term.
- I have dogs! 3 of them, and I will introduce them in the blog as I continue to post.
Wow, that’s like, 6 bullets for the entire duration of one year of not posting. Shows how interesting my life is, huh?
I’m planning a couple of updates – some boring and personal, others beauty related. The Philippine beauty scene is really neat, and there are so many affordable options for beauty here! I’m planning to blog on these. They may not be as interesting to the international audience, but since when did I write shit for readers or hits?
Um, what else have I got to say? Not much else, I guess, so I’ll leave it at that for now. Will be trying to post something again over the next week about my recent 2015 planner spree haha. Yes, I bought a whole bunch of them and I want to review them 🙂
So, see ya again if you’re not bored out of your brains yet!
$30 – debenhams.com
$500 – thegrandsocial.com.au
OK, so I got lazy in the past couple of months. I was busy with work (omg, don’t get me started on work!) and I’ve been making excuses on posting on here. And besides, I didn’t think what I’ve been doing lately is particularly interesting.
And what I’ve been doing lately is buying and modeling handbags! I love pretty things of all sorts, but lately, handbags have been my thing. And not just any handbags! I’m talking premier and contemporary branded! I did a collage some time back of the handbags I’ve got (this was about a month ago! I’ve amassed quite a bit more since then)
So anyway, I’m not really in a writing mood yet, but I wanted to post some of the recent OOTDs I had with these handbags and some of the more recent clothing I’ve got, before I go back to being a Sunday slug.
And now it’s time for me to go back to watching Fashion Police. 😀